Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The aftermath


I was successful in getting my ruby glass portrait vases, aren't they beautiful??!!

One of the great or not so great (depending on whether you are me or my husband) things about working in this industry is you get to know where all the other bailiff seizures/auctions in your city are. I picked these up at the Sherwood Park Antique Mall on Kasa Drive yesterday. The remainder of their stock is being sold by auction today and tomorrow, January 28th and 29th.

I have to start preparing for the auctioneers convention in Red Deer this week. It is my first so I am a little unsure what to expect. Prior to this my only experience with conventions has been doll conventions and I can't see this being nearly as much fun.
Next auction is scheduled for February 26th and we have tons of great stuff again!!

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap on this link to reveal if this quick quiz can help you decipher your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete